Better Yourself Digital Services Accessibility Policy
At Better Yourself, we understand the importance of creating digital services that are accessible to everyone, regardless of their ability or disability. We are committed to making our websites and digital services accessible to people with disabilities in accordance with the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
We strive to provide a positive user experience for all our customers, particularly those who require adaptive technologies or practices to access our products and services. Our team is continuously working towards improving user experience across our website as well as other digital platforms.
This policy sets out the actions we have taken, and will continue to take, to ensure accessibility on our website https://better-yourself.co.uk/ operated by Better Yourself of 46 Lower Richmond Road, Mortlake, London, SW14 7EZ UK and email address firstname.lastname@example.org . These actions include:
- Ensuring all new content published on our website comply with WCAG 2.1 level AA standards;
- Developing effective processes for identifying and responding quickly to reported accessibility issues;
- Making sure existing pages are regularly reviewed and improved when necessary;
- Providing clear feedback channels if you encounter any difficulties using our service;
- Ensuring all staff involved in delivering digital services have an understanding of the requirements of this policy and how it should be implemented;
- Ensuring that third-party vendors used by us conform to this policy.
We welcome any suggestions or feedback about how we can improve the accessibility of our website and other digital services. If you need further assistance when using them please contact us at email@example.com .