- Better Yourself (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website https://better-yourself.co.uk/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
- This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site and the choices you have associated with that data.
- We use your data to provide and improve the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Site:
- Personal Data – this includes name, email address, postal address, phone number, IP address etc . If you choose to provide us with personal information through forms on this site or contact us via email we may store this information in our database for processing and communication purposes related to your query or request or as part of our legitimate interest in providing marketing materials requested by yourself or other Users following an agreed consent process.
- Usage Data – when browsing our site we collect usage data such as pages viewed, time spent on each page etc.. This information is used for understanding how people are using our site so that we can ensure it remains user friendly, fast loading and informative as possible..
- Other Data – from time to time we may also collect other data in line with legal requirements at a regional level work relevant activities such as obtaining tax statutory certifications from local tax authorities etc . Any data collected will be stored securely within our databases for legitimate business usage only.
6 Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure therefore while we strive towards maximum standards at present generally accepted industry levels ,we cannot guarantee its absolute security due since risk management must factor in various levels external factors beyond everyones control which could affect its integrity from time to time possibly resulting in some breaches .
7 Your Rights To Your Data:
You have certain rights prescribed by law relating directly applicable within applicable jurisdiction covering areas like -right to view , delete ,update your personally identifiable data held within better yourself databases directly controlled by ourselves without requiring them for specific reasons beyond necessary ones needed for providing legitimate interests services legitimately required either requested by yourselves (users)or others such us supervisory bodies involved with their day-to-day activities similar indeed closely related matters .In case where we deem necessary based on circumstances we may require extra documentation necessary before proceeding further with any requests received which will mainly be done if deemed necessary only after carefully assessing risk levels pertaining same since security is one factor taken into account here seriously indeed very carefully indeed whenever needed & being adequately addressed along way basis too !!
8 Contact Us: